Tuesday 10 April 2012

ROSACEAE



mix media on canvas
12"x 12” x 3pcs 

artwork exhibited at Galeri Rumah Terang,  Publika, Solaris, Kuala Lumpur 
from April 14 - May 14 2012
for 1x1 Exhibition.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Kiss From A Rose"

There used to be a graying tower alone on the sea.
You became the light on the dark side of me.
Love remained a drug that's the high and not the pill.

But did you know, That when it snows,
My eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen.

Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray.
Ooh, The more I get of you, The stranger it feels, yeah.
And now that your rose is in bloom, 
A light hits the gloom on the gray.

There is so much a man can tell you, so much he can say.
You remain, My power, my pleasure, my pain, baby
To me you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny.
Won't you tell me is that healthy, baby?

I've been kissed by a rose
I've been kissed by a rose on the gray,
And if I should fall along the way.


No comments: