Thursday 12 April 2012

ARCADIAN



mix media on canvas
12"x 12” x 3pcs 

artwork exhibited at Galeri Rumah Terang,  Publika, Solaris, Kuala Lumpur 
from April 14 - May 14 2012
for 1x1 Exhibition.

-----------------------------------------------------------

“Memo"

I don't mind if you wanna stay,
With that smile upon your face,
Hang around for a little while,
Please don't drive away even for a mile.

I don't mind if you are far away
I’ll be waiting for you anyway,
Under the sky of sunshine o rain,
I know ‘m gonna be in your arms again.

Different continents,
Its not a thing.
Coz i know we’ll be okay.
Endless borders, countless days,
Our love will pave the way.

I’ll be your wall,
For you to lean on,
When you fall just try to hold on,
I’ll be back in your arms,
Together we’ll always be
for what may come.


No comments: