Tuesday 29 March 2011

FADE III



mix media on canvas
18" x 24" x 3pcs

March 2011 - RM3,500 SOLD
to Mr Johan Mohd Dali,
Geneva, Switzerland.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am done
Smoking gun
We've lost it all
The love is gone

She has won
Now its no fun
We've lost it all
The love is gone

And we had magic
And this is tragic
You couldn't keep your hands to yourself

I feel like our world's been infected,
And somehow you left me neglected
We've found our lives been changed
Babe, you lost me

And we tried
Oh, how we cried
Oh, we lost ourselves
The love has died

Now I know you're sorry
And we were sweet
Oh, but you chose lust when you deceived me
And you'll regret it, but it's too late
How can I ever trust you again?


2 comments:

Ahmad H Al-Qadah said...

Amazing... very innovative ii in term of ideas.

Lady Di said...

Color scheme is so fabulous, and one does seem to "fade" into the next canvas. Captivating!