Tuesday 10 February 2009

VIVID I


mix media on canvas
30" x 40"


Nov 2009 artwork submitted for Art for Aids (AFA)
Theme "Fighting Aids with Art"
Aug 2008 - RM 3,500 SOLD
to Dr Norhamizan Hamzah,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Something happened today, i sat in front of my computer and begun to reflect myself. This song played in my mind on and on until i finally decided to put it on my Itunes on repeat mode and reaching for my canvases, brushes and colours...

Its been a while since my last 'distraction' where i buried myself into my canvass and let all the brushes and colours do the talking. That explain why I'm not at peace lately and the way i react to reaction on certain matters. My mind were crazy, chaos, raging, exploding and every where while I'm on this piece but i love the end result.

A little secret to share, there no light except from 3 candles that i'm using on this piece. So, when I on the light once it's done... Wowee! I loves the results!!!

Zillion thanks to Dr N Hamzah for such an inspiration, loves, trust and faith.


"Goodbye My Lover - James Blunt"

Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blind and I knew I had won.

So I took what's mine by eternal right,
Took your soul out into the night,
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.

You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind but then I knew it,
My heart was blinded by you.

I've kissed your lips and held your hand.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.

I am a dreamer and when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be

I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.

I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.

And I still hold your hand in mine.
In mine when I'm asleep.
And I will bear my soul in time,
When I'm kneeling at your feet.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.

No comments: