Monday 1 November 2010

EUPHORIA I



mix media on canvas
8" x 8" x 2pcs

6 Nov - 6 Dec 2010 exhibited at Pahang Art Museum.
Art Under 500 Exhibition - Mixed Bag of Artist with Mad mixed of Arts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

And I have loved
And I have served
And I have sinned
But I have learned
As long as you are true to the life
That you live
This is the time to feel love

I feel a stirring deep within
Slowly picking up momentum
Like the tide coming in to shore
Over and under in its course

This feeling emblazed inside
Every nerve like a firefly
Hovering above me
Glow, Glow,
Glowing divine

I never want to lose what I have finally found
There's a requiem
A new congregation
And it's telling me go forward and walk
Under a brighter sky
Every nerve glowing like a firefly

Glow, Glow, Divine
Every nerve like a firefly, glowing
Every nerve like a firefly, glow


No comments: